Alice Beresford Photography is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client.
It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of Alice Beresford Photography in relation to the information we collect about you.
For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- Alice Beresford Photography
- Contact details : email@example.com
- When we refer to ‘we’ it is Alice Beresford Photography
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
Alice Beresford is an artist photographer
Goods are books and prints relating to her work.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- Alice Beresford
Purpose for processing your data
- Client data is needed in order to process and sends goods that have been ordered
- The data is only going to be processed in order to fulfill the order made
- The clients personal data is never going to be shared with a third party or used in any other way apart for fulfilling the order made.
Why are we processing your data? Our legal basis
We will collect personal data at checkout for order fulfilment and based on terms and conditions.
In order for us to provide you services, Alice Beresford Photography need to collect personal data.
Our reason (lawful reason) for processing you data under the GDPR is:
- Alice Beresford Photography needs to process your data as this is necessary in relation to a contract of XXXX to which the individual has entered into or because the individual has asked for something to be done so they can enter into a contract.
In any event, Alice Beresford Photography are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will Alice Beresford Photography use the personal data it collects about me?
Alice Beresford Photography will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Data subject rights:
Alice Beresford Photography facilitates you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten: in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing: where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability: you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling: you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Alice Beresford Photography refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Alice Beresford Photography will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Alice Beresford Photography or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Alice Beresford Photography data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner.
Failure to provide further information
If we are collecting your data for a contract (e.g. Life policy or motor insurance policy) and you cannot provide this data the consequences of this could mean the contract cannot be completed or details are incorrect.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
The Categories of personal data we have collected are:
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any queries, questions or comments regarding this Statement, please do not hesitate to contact us.